Re: [sdw] Homogeneity of an ObservationCollection

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 05:48:43 +0000
To: public-sdwig@w3.org
Ok, I think we are on the same page then.

My concern about your last point is whether there is _anything_ in common within the kind of collection that you envisage? If so, but it is not one of the properties already mentioned, then should something be added to the model to capture it? If not, then how is the collection characterised?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues/1028#issuecomment-385317581 using your GitHub account