Re: Request for co-publication of GeoSPARQL & CSR Ont by SDWWG for W3C & OGC

Thanks Nick

we will take this on board at the next SDW/SOSA meeting - all are welcome
to participate to discuss this. Just drop me an email and I'll add you to
access the rolling minutes with connection details.

IMHO the SWG proposing this implies a commitment to run regular meetings
open to W3C members of the group, I think we just need to confirm that the
GeoSPARQL SWG and CRS SWG group arrangements in place for these to fulfil
this role.

The logistics issue to determine is whether the Respec document template is
to be used.  Ideally something like pyLODE could be used to produce respec
and metanorma friendly content.

Rob Atkinson
*Senior Research Engineer * | Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
Mobile: +61 419 202973
ratkinson@ogc.org | ogc.org | @opengeospatial

Sign up for OGC News
<https://ogc.us4.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=704e02f81107a6caab1568067&id=4e4528fd9d>