From: Nicholas Car <nick@kurrawong.ai>
Date: On Friday, 9 August 2024 at 05:15
Subject: Request for co-publication of GeoSPARQL & CSR Ont by SDWWG for W3C & OGC
To: SDW WG (public-sdw-wg@w3.org) <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
CC: Timo Homburg <timo.homburg@gmx.de>, Joseph Abhayaratna <joseph.abhayaratna@geoscape.com.au>, Linda van den Brink <l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl>, Cripps Paul J <pcripps@mail.dstl.gov.uk>, Matthew Perry <matthew.perry@oracle.com>, Rob Atkinson <ratkinson@ogc.org>, Luís Moreira de Sousa <luis.moreira.de.sousa@tecnico.ulisboa.pt>