From: W3C Calendar <noreply@w3.org>
Sent: January 13, 2022 4:08 PM
To: W3C Calendar
Subject: SDW WG plenary telcon
When: February 3, 2022 9:00 AM-10:00 AM America/New_York.
Where:

https://www.w3.org/events/meetings/54fb3c39-8826-418b-bcac-46e112f08535/20220203T090000

Agenda

- Solid introduction and discussion by Raf Buyle and others from Informatie Vlaanderen / The Flemish Data Utility Company / University of Ghent (45 minutes)
- WebVMT testbed results/demo by Rob Smith (10 minutes)
- AOB