Re: Decoupling between Link and its mediatype, and inputData/outputData

Hi Maxime

Note that he Data Exchange WG is currently gathering Use Case and
Requirements for description and mechanisms of content negotiation by
'profile" and finer grained semantics of data descriptions (e.g. - but not
limited to - schemas).

So what is your Use Case for actually modelling this, vs the information
resource URLs being discovered at run-time via content-negotiation and
redirects?

do you have multiple schema objects or really one schema and a parallel
content-negotiation problem - i.e. get me the schema using JSON vs get me
the XSD?

And how do you handle, for example, the device providing lightweight
information and more detailed graphs - with for example a calibration
history?

In DXWG we are interested in how you might define an "interoperability
profile" of a RDFS schema that might constrain/require for example that
json and XML are available. You can express this with dct:hasFormat
possibly - using SHACL to require that these formats are in fact present in
a desciption?

I am following this looking at how the OGC might support publication of
interoperability profiles of its standards in a consistent way.

Rob Atkinson