Re: Call for consensus: publication of the Spatial Data on the Web Best Practices document as final WG Note

Fantastic Job - At last weeks OGC meeting the document was referenced many
times, at least in this community it is starting to have a real impact-
Mission Accomplished !!

That said the document is only good if people read it so keep up with the
marketing, after all it's an easier pitch than EME ;-)

Ed

*Ed Parsons *FRGS
Geospatial Technologist, Google

+44 7825 382263 @edparsons