Re: Call for consensus: publication of the Spatial Data on the Web Best Practices document as final WG Note

Chris,

You can safely ignore all missing references. That happens when ReSpec
does not load or run properly. That seems to happen from time to time
these days, I'm not sure why for now. Forcing a refresh of the document
- possibly more than once - should fix things most of the time.

Typically, the first reported "Please see for further details." will
render as "Please see section 13. Gaps in current practice for further
details." with a link to section 13, when ReSpec is loaded.

To tell whether ReSpec loaded correctly, check the presence of the
sticky "ReSpec" menu near the top-right of the page (and, on large
screens, the presence of the table of contents on the left side). If
it's not there, ReSpec failed to load or run!

Note the published version of the document will not have ReSpec (that
is, the published version will be the output of running ReSpec on the
Editor's Draft, and won't include ReSpec anymore).

Thanks,
Francois.