Re: Reminder: review and support the Spatial Data on the Web Interest Group draft charter by end of this week

Apologies to all involved in setting up the SDW IG. I've not managed my
time for Met Office-related activities - which includes SDW-WG - very well
while I have been on secondment.

Unfortunately, the survey is now closed. However, noting that I have agreed
to be one of the chairs of the IG, I will formally (as AC Rep) add the Met
Office support to the establishment of the new group.

Once again. Please accept my apologies.

Jeremy