RE: Final releases of Best Practices, EO-QB and QB4ST published

Ah, my apologies for using sloppy terminology: I'm not talking about a translation of the Note but of the RDF vocabulary (that is not in the /TR space) adding Swedish labels and definitions. Can the RDF document still be updated with translations even after the Note has been published? (If not, I'll remove the translation task from my ToDo list since I won't be able to get that done in the next few weeks...)

Best,

Lars