Re: Final releases of Best Practices, EO-QB and QB4ST published

From: Rob Atkinson <rob@metalinkage.com.au>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2017 22:07:46 +0000
To: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>, "Svensson, Lars" <L.Svensson@dnb.de>, public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Can we use locale-based content negotiation - and have the link to the
normative document in the translation?

Anyway - keep me posted as to your audience, feedback, needs for QB4ST as
its on the roadmap for OGC going forward but not yet tied to a specific
activity. I'd be available to help members test, refine and update - though
we all need to better understand here how OGC approaches best dovetail into
W3C processes. (My guess is a Testbed, Pilot or Interoperability Experiment
would provide an Engineering Report and a candidate spec version, and we'd
then go to W3C to have this form the basis for a limited life WG charter.
There may be a more efficient way of having the WG and OGC activities
co-exist though. It all comes down to stakeholders willing and able to
commit resources to in-depth revision and implementations.

Rob Atkinson