Van: Simon.Cox@csiro.au [mailto:Simon.Cox@csiro.au]
Verzonden: maandag 8 mei 2017 02:47
Aan: portele@interactive-instruments.de; Linda van den Brink
CC: chris.little@metoffice.gov.uk; L.Svensson@dnb.de; phila@w3.org; jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk; public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Onderwerp: RE: SDW BP Glossary Meta-issue

Right. The CSIRO register is definitely a sandbox. It was just a one-time dump of the ISO terminology register, which I threw together to illustrate a potential publication pathway for ISO. Andrew Jones has continued to work on it in the background, but I fear that ISO will not publish it on any useful timeframe.

CSIRO can probably transition these to a more stable service on the timeframe of final publication (e.g. Research Vocabularies Australia, hosted at ANDS), but not within the next week or two.

Simon