SDW BP "How to use" section : RIP!

From: Jeremy Tandy <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2017 14:31:14 +0000
To: SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Having re-read the material in this section, and the additional suggestions
given in the wiki page [1], it seems as though almost everything is now
covered elsewhere in the BP doc; the restructuring has helped the document
flow and we have obviously added a lot more material into the document for
the BPs themselves.

So- "How to use" is no more. Gone. Removed. Deleted!

On the plus side, we now have a shorter document without needless
duplication.

Jeremy

[1]:
https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Input_to_%C2%A710_How_to_use_these_best_practices