Re: Are you a contributor to the BP doc?

Andy

1/ I knew that I'd forgotten some folks - have been working too many hours
this week. Will fix that now.
2/ ORC-IDs - I don't have time to collect them for everyone ... we will be
able to add these in during the final editorial for those that want them -
or any other identifier.

Jeremy