Re: WG discussion: shall we recommend a "samePlaceAs" property?

All- just a quick advisory to say that I've updated the BP doc to reflect
our discussions in Delft about spatial thing.

BP10 [1] has had what looks like a comprehensive re-write - but mostly this
is just moving stuff around to improve the reading flow.

The proposal about "samePlaceAs" has been moved to the conclusions [2] as
it is clearly _not_ a best practice; but responds to a gap in practice. I
also refer to the rather too general definition of schema.org/Place ...

Come the finish, I didn't add a property like "colocatedAt" because I felt
that these semantics were reasonably well covered by things like
geonames:nearby. ... not perfect, but close.

I think I have represented the difference between location and place.

FWIW, the Pull Request is #811 [3] - but you might struggle to see all the
material changes as I've moved stuff around.

[1]: http://w3c.github.io/sdw/bp/#entity-level-links
[2]: http://w3c.github.io/sdw/bp/#c-sameplaceas
[3]: https://github.com/w3c/sdw/pull/811