RE: BP8: Note about axis order in WKT

Yes that would likely be a better fit.  It is a broader issue than WKT.

Byron

-----Original Message-----
From: andrea.perego@ec.europa.eu [mailto:andrea.perego@ec.europa.eu]
Sent: Friday, 5 May 2017 10:06 a.m.
To: Byron Cochrane; public-sdw-wg@w3.org; jeremy.tandy@gmail.com
Cc: l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl
Subject: RE: BP8: Note about axis order in WKT

Thanks for your feedback, Byron.

I wonder whether your considerations are better fit for the introductory part of BP8. The note I've added is mainly meant to highlight that different WKT flavours use different criteria for axis order.

@Jeremy, WDYT?

Andrea

----
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer
European Commission DG JRC
Directorate B - Growth and Innovation
Unit B6 - Digital Economy
Via E. Fermi, 2749 - TP 262
21027 Ispra VA, Italy

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official position of the European Commission.