Moving isPropertyOf and hasProperty to SOSA

From: Raúl García Castro <rgarcia@fi.upm.es>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 17:54:49 +0200
To: public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Dear all,

As a result of ACTION-349, in the following pull request you can find
the changes required to move isPropertyOf and hasProperty from SSN to SOSA.

https://github.com/w3c/sdw/pull/792

I have also included the analysis of different naming alternatives in
the pull request comments, as we agreed, and some other discussions are
starting there.

Feel free to come by.

Kind regards,

--

Dr. Raúl García Castro
http://www.garcia-castro.com/

Ontology Engineering Group
Departamento de Inteligencia Artificial
Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingenieros Informáticos
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Campus de Montegancedo, s/n - Boadilla del Monte - 28660 Madrid
Phone: +34 91 336 65 96 - Fax: +34 91 352 48 19