Re: another minor edit for BP11

From: Clemens Portele <portele@interactive-instruments.de>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 15:36:39 +0000
To: Jeremy Tandy <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com>
CC: SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Hi Jeremy,

noted. I will add it to my list so that I don’t forget it.

Clemens

On 31. Mar 2017, at 17:31, Jeremy Tandy <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com<mailto:jeremy.tandy@gmail.com>> wrote:

Ho Clemens, I've just been talking to Andrea about BP8. We found an email where you suggest that BP11 is amended to refer to the discussion of geometry simplification in BP8 (that Andrea will draft soon).

I just thought I'd flag that I've added this to the relevant section of the BP sprint plan [1] so that we (I!) don't forget.

Jeremy

[1]: https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Detailed_planning_BP_document#BP11:_Expose_spatial_data_through_.27convenience_APIs.27