W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-sdw-wg@w3.org > March 2017

Re: Agenda SSN meeting this week - 28-03-17 20:00 - 22:00 UTC

From: Scott Simmons <ssimmons@opengeospatial.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 06:02:06 -0600
Message-Id: <E10CCC81-C5B0-47F7-8768-49D4B1C29C46@opengeospatial.org>
Cc: "public-sdw-wg@w3.org" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
To: Armin Haller <armin.haller@anu.edu.au>
My regrets this week, Armin - I am traveling in the Middle East, so time zones and flights are not good for me!
Scott

> On Mar 27, 2017, at 5:52 AM, Armin Haller <armin.haller@anu.edu.au> wrote:
> 
> Please note this week’s meeting will take at the usual time despite changes to summer time in several countries in the Northern hemisphere. We will again have a two-hour meeting with two parts:
>  
> - From 20:00 – 21:00 UTC we will discuss issues that concern SSN new only, the SSN new and SSN old alignment or the SSN DULCE alignment
> - From 21:00 – 22:00 UTC we will discuss issues dedicated to SSN/SOSA issues, i.e. issues that concern changes/decisions in both, SOSA and SSN
>  
> Agenda for SSN-focused meeting 28 March 2017 20:00 - 22:00 UTC <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20170328T20&ah=1&msg=SSN%20Call>
>  
> 1st hour – 20:00-21:00 UTC – SSN, SSN+DULCE, SSN+SSNX 
> Progress on ACTION 282 <https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/actions/282> for Forecasting 
> Progress on ACTION-283 <https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/actions/283> to propose properties to replace dul:includesEvent property as of ISSUE-117 <https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/117>
> Progress on ACTION-279 <https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/actions/279> to add a change history to SSN document 
> SSN Measurement and Operating properties for actuatorshttps://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Measurement_and_Operating_properties_for_actuators <https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Measurement_and_Operating_properties_for_actuators>
> Proposal for ssn:Device (Deprecate?) as of ISSUE-153 <https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/153>
>  2nd hour – 21:00-22:00 UTC –  SOSA/SSN 
> Discussion of RecTrack requirements, i.e. last working draft, 17-04-17
> Progress on ACTION-286 <https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/actions/286> for Sampling and decision on OBOE alignment 
> Close ISSUE-89 <https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/89> as of implementation of https://github.com/w3c/sdw/pull/634 <https://github.com/w3c/sdw/pull/634>
> Progress on ACTION-284 <https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/actions/284>, temporal properties in both SOSA/SSN, i.e. ssn:startTime, ssn:endTime as of ISSUE-145 <https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/145>, stimulusTime for Observation as of ISSUE-151 <https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/151> and sosa:resultTime, ssn:observationResultTime and ssn:observationSamplingTime.  
>  
> Further details and dial in instructions: https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Meetings:SSN-Telecon20170328 <https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Meetings:SSN-Telecon20170328>
>  
> Kind regards,
> Armin
Received on Monday, 27 March 2017 12:02:41 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Monday, 27 March 2017 12:02:41 UTC