RE: BP sub-group call Wed 15 March 16:00UTC

From: <andrea.perego@ec.europa.eu>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 19:26:37 +0000
To: <l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl>, <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
My likely regrets. I'll be out of office for most of the day, and I may not be able to join the call in time.

Cheers,

Andrea

----
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer
European Commission DG JRC
Directorate B - Growth and Innovation
Unit B6 - Digital Economy
Via E. Fermi, 2749 - TP 262
21027 Ispra VA, Italy

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.