Coverage call this week

From: Bill Roberts <bill@swirrl.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 19:38:27 +0000
To: "public-sdw-wg@w3.org" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Hi all

As we didn't have a coverage call two weeks ago, it would be good to have
one this week in our usual time slot of Wednesday 20:00 UTC.

I've created a meeting page:
https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Meetings:Coverage-Telecon20170315

I'm on a plane earlier on Wednesday evening and if we are running to
schedule, I should have disembarked by then, but just a warning that it's
possible I get held up, and in any case I will probably end up doing the
call from Amsterdam airport so apologies for any gate change announcements
in the background.

Kerry - if you are able to join the call this week, would you mind doing
the chairing if I am late to arrive?

Jon has done some further work on the CoverageJSON document
http://w3c.github.io/sdw/coverage-json/

Aside from a few details (filling in references, status section etc), I
think that's pretty much ready to go forward as a FPWD.  It would be good
if folks could advise on anything important to do before then. I'd like us
to vote on that being FPWD in Delft.

I've sent a few comments to the list earlier this evening on EO-QB and
QB4ST drafts, which I hope are useful.

Best regards

Bill