Re: Is SDW-BP section 12.8 "Dealing with large datasets" needed anymore?

From: Clemens Portele <portele@interactive-instruments.de>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 16:00:52 +0000
To: Jeremy Tandy <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com>
CC: Linda van den Brink <l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl>, SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Jeremy,

I just had a look at the section and agree that it does not add anything important to what we have already in 12.6 / BP11.

I could make the change / PR together with the edits for BP12/BP13 (I just looked at the minutes from yesterday). I will make the changes discussed in the email discussion and update all references to these BPs - by Saturday at the latest.

I assume I should leave stubs for BP12 / BP13 in there for now to avoid renumbering and we deal with the order/numbering in the last sprint?

Best regards,
Clemens