RE: Lars's comments on the BP document (was: BP document is FROZEN pending vote to release next WD)

Hi Jeremy,

On Tuesday, February 28, 2017 12:02 PM, Jeremy Tandy [mailto:jeremy.tandy@gmail.com] wrote:

> Your issue (3) relates to BP14 (I think) ... BP14 will get a thorough review in this sprint.
> That said, I think the first of your suggestions is correct, so I've queued that up in my
> working copy.

OK, thanks for the clarification. And yes, it's BP 14.

> Regarding the editorial comments - thank you! Fresh eyes and all that.
>
> (1), (2) and (3) are fixed in this commit [1] ... although I could only find one of the
> "[[" instances for (2) - perhaps that was fixed already?

Maybe. As long as they aren't there any more it doesn't really matter how they disappeared.

> (4) was fixed in an earlier edit - you'll see a green note box-out in §8 CRS intro listing
> a few options for conversion tools.

Fine!

> Regarding (5), I've elected to keep the order as was. We had a discussion on this
> during the London F2F and the working group concluded that we wanted to provide
> material that went from easy (and widely useful) down to edge cases. Hopefully you
> can live with that?

I don't want to press that by any means. If the WG has concluded to keep it that way, it's fine with me.

Best,

Lars

> PS: I'm putting a discussion about sitemaps (BP4) on the agenda for tomorrow's call
> for some further discussion.

I haven't read the minutes yet but shall get to that later today...