Re: CRS best practices: Google Geocoding API

Fair enough.

I suppose that if we write stuff in the BP document like this, we're
documenting what is actually happening.

There's a risk that we end up encouraging people to be lazy and not bother
to think about CRS. But then, if they're in the <*rest of the world view
"that I just need to use Lat & Long - Period :-)"*>TM then they will
probably not even have considered that this is an issue in the first place.
At least this advice is consistent with geospatial data collected from the
vast majority of [consumer] devices on the planet - because they're using
GPS.

Jeremy