Re: Best Practices presentation

Thanks a lot to both of you! I will reuse them and whatever changes I make, put back to a collaborative environment.

From: Jeremy Tandy <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, 1 March 2017 at 11:17 pm
To: Linda van den Brink <l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl>, Armin Haller <armin.haller@anu.edu.au>, "public-sdw-wg@w3.org" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Best Practices presentation

Hi- here [1] is a link to the presentation i gave about SDW at the Linked Data Platform meeting in Amersfoort last Feb. Feel free to plagiarise - or just re-use. The first "half" outlining the problem are still relevant.

Jeremy

[1]: Dropbox ... https://www.dropbox.com/s/424e9zxhi1vo8m3/sdw-bp-overview-nl-ldp-workshop_feb2016.pptx?dl=0 ... you can download