From: Francois Daoust [fd@w3.org]
Sent: 01 March 2017 12:50
To: PEREGO Andrea (JRC-ISPRA); l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl; public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Cc: phila@w3.org
Subject: RE: Rendering problem of BP doc on GH

This was a bug in Respec, whose patch actually made things worse:
https://github.com/w3c/respec/issues/1113

This should now be fixed, although this may require a hard refresh. Everything now works for me, but if you still notice a problem, please re-open the issue above to let Marcos (ReSpec maintainer) know about it!

Francois.