Best Practices presentation

From: Armin Haller <armin.haller@anu.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017 06:42:50 +0000
To: "public-sdw-wg@w3.org" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Hi,

I have been “volunteered” by Marie-Claire to talk about Spatial Data on the Web Best Practices at the World Wide Web conference in Perth on the 6th of April.

Do we already have a presentation that some of you have used to introduce the work of the Best Practices group? Would it make sense to develop the presentation in a collaborative environment such as Google Docs to be reused later in other contexts?

Cheers,
Armin