Re: CoverageJSON - call for consensus

Hi Lars,

Thanks for this. It is working fine for me in one browser tab, but not in another! (Even in the same browser…) I guess that one tab may be caching something from an older version.

I can’t fix this myself now as I’m just about to catch a plane, but perhaps someone else (Bill?) could apply the fix?

Best wishes,Jon

On 28/06/2017 15:39, "Svensson, Lars" <L.Svensson@dnb.de> wrote:

    Hi Jon,

    On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 4:17 PM, Jon Blower [mailto:j.d.blower@reading.ac.uk] wrote:

    > Lars – the formatting looks OK to me, and has editors and a date in the usual W3C
    > way. Perhaps your browser didn’t pick up the stylesheet or something?

    That's correct: it doesn't pick up respec correctly. I _think_ that is because the html file is served over https but in the file respec is referenced with an http URI (not an https URI) which causes both Firefox and Chrome to raise security concerns (insecure content) and simply refuse to load the script. Changing line six in https://w3c.github.io/sdw/coverage-json/ to

    [[
    <script  class="remove"  src="https://www.w3.org/Tools/respec/respec-w3c-common"></script>
    ]]

    should probably do the trick.