comments on comparison of CoverageJSON and TimseriesML

From: Bill Roberts <bill@swirrl.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 08:31:43 +0100
To: "Little, Chris" <chris.little@metoffice.gov.uk>, Jon Blower <j.d.blower@reading.ac.uk>, "public-sdw-wg@w3.org" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Hi Chris

In the SDW call on Wednesday night, the folks Scott and Armin suggested to
me that you might be the ideal person to assist Jon and I with one final
small task on the CoverageJSON document.

Section 6.3 of the document
http://w3c.github.io/sdw/coverage-json/#ogc-timeseriesml makes some
comparisons between TimeseriesML and CoverageJSON but neither Jon nor I
feel very confident in our knowledge of TimeseriesML.  Would you mind
looking at that short section and checking it for accuracy?  Also, if you
have any suggestions for additional points of comparison that we should
include, please do go ahead and suggest!

I hope that wouldn't take you too long and would allow us to wrap up the
final open issue on the doc.  Is that something you'd have time to do over
the next few days?

Many thanks

Bill