RE: QB4ST example

From: Little, Chris <chris.little@metoffice.gov.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 11:34:26 +0000
To: Bill Roberts <bill@swirrl.com>, Rob Atkinson <rob@metalinkage.com.au>, "public-sdw-wg@w3.org" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
CC: "Simon.Cox@csiro.au" <Simon.Cox@csiro.au>
Bill,

Good news: the option is in OWL-Time for any length week that you like (though for compatibility with XSD there is probably a limit of 99 days)
Bad News: you have to write the ontology extension.

I did have a use case of 8 day weeks, as used in Cameroun SW Province grasslands for market days. Probably related to the Yoruba 4 day week, so really they are fortnights. The days of the week are: Zingana, Nkwafurh, Zinkab, Mbigndum, Zinkun, Nkwanying, Mbi'neh, Zisana.

It is quite a nice pattern: work three days, rest, work three days, go to market.

HTH, Chris ;-)