RE: Time Ontology - adjust CR exit criteria

A document can linger at CR for as long as the Working Group exists.

In our case, the problem is that the Working Group is chartered until end of June and already got a 6-month extension to complete the work.

We will have to ask for another short extension, say 2-3 months, for the Time Ontology, and hopefully SSN, to reach Recommendation status, but I think this extension will only be granted provided the actual work is done, meaning if we just need to go through the reminder of the process (publication as Proposed Recommendation and publication as Recommendation) where there is not much to do on top of organizing the transitions.

In other words, the implementation report should be as complete as possible by end of June and, ideally, we'd be able to request transition to Proposed Recommendation 4 weeks after publication as CR.

Francois.