OWL-Time - why "time:second exactly 1" for time:GeneralDateTimeDescription?

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 17:40:45 +0100
To: "'Simon Cox'" <simon.cox@csiro.au>, "'Chris Little'" <chris.little@metoffice.gov.uk>
Cc: <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
[sending again with the right mailing-list address...]

Hello Simon, Chris,

Reviewing the Time Ontology in preparation for publication, I stumbled upon the definition of "time:GeneralDateTimeDescription", which has a "time:second exactly 1" constraint:
http://w3c.github.io/sdw/time/#time:GeneralDateTimeDescription

Am I right to think that it is a typo and that the constraint should rather be "time:second max 1" as for the other components?
Or is it intended? But then, why are seconds required?

Thanks,
Francois