From:   Jeremy Tandy <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com>
To:     Bart van Leeuwen <Bart_van_Leeuwen@netage.nl>, SDW WG Public List
<public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Date:   28-01-2017 08:37
Subject:        Input for BP7?

Hi Bart. As we race toward the date for completion of another sprint on
the Best Practice doc I realise that I have not talked with you to make
sure I include your proposals in the upcoming edit.

During the BP sub-group call you said there was some stuff for BP7?

I don't see any PRs from you ...

Do you want to send me the outline text (by email, or in a side branch of
the GitHub repo) and I'll try to incorporate that into my edit(s)?

Thank you.

Jeremy