Internationalization review of OWL Time

From: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 19:16:33 +0000
To: SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>, Simon Cox <simon.cox@csiro.au>, "Little, Chris" <chris.little@metoffice.gov.uk>
Dear all,

Way back, I took an action [0] to seek a review of OWL Time by the
Internationalization group (known as i18n in the jargon). I did this,
action-182, and mentioned to my colleague Richard Ishida that we'd not
had a reply. He was sure we had - and I've found it, although it's on
their mailing list, not this one. See [1]

I apologise for only just finding this now.

I also note that this reply is from an (informed) individual and not the
WG as a whole. There's a checklist to go through [2] which ought to be
done before we declare victory on the ontology. I know we're likely to
vote to publish the next iteration of the ontology soon, and I don't
want to hold that up, but I suggest that in so doing, we note somewhere
that we have had that review and will go through the checklist, seeking
further guidance from i18n if needed.

Phil

[0] https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/actions/182
[1]