RE: Access to DUL.owl ontology

Krzysztof,
Are you asking for this working group to go back and edit the final report and/or ontology published by the XG? I understand that is possible under W3 rules but you would need to coordinate with Phil for write access. Would you like to take that update task as an action?
-Kerry

From: Krzysztof Janowicz [mailto:janowicz@ucsb.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, 25 January 2017 10:56 AM
To: Kerry Taylor <kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au>; SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>; Armin Haller <armin.haller@anu.edu.au>; Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>; Cox, Simon (CESRE, Kensington) <Simon.Cox@csiro.au>
Subject: Re: Access to DUL.owl ontology

Sure – that refers to the old ssn  of 2012 or so – kindly  just point them to the ssn we have published in our WD.

Yes, I always point them to the new version, but that is not the point here. The point is that our official deliverable of the old W3C XG SSN group points to an URI that does not exist anymore and this is why loading in the original SSN ontology that we published leads to an error message and this happens very frequently namely whenever somebody reads our 'Semantic Sensor Network XG Final Report' (https://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/XGR-ssn-20110628/) as this points them to the ontology at https://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/ssnx/ssn which imports the DUL URI that does not exist any longer and this has been a problem for a long time and this is what I said in the the call today.

Best,
Krzysztof

Sure – that refers to the old ssn  of 2012 or so – kindly  just point them to the ssn we have published in our WD.