Re: Access to DUL.owl ontology

> Sure – that refers to the old ssn  of 2012 or so – kindly  just point
> them to the ssn we have published in our WD.

Yes, I always point them to the new version, but that is not the point
here. The point is that our official deliverable of the old W3C XG SSN
group points to an URI that does not exist anymore and this is why
message and this happens very frequently namely whenever somebody reads
our 'Semantic Sensor Network XG Final Report'
(https://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/XGR-ssn-20110628/) as this points
them to the ontology at https://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/ssnx/ssn
which imports the DUL URI that does not exist any longer and this has
been a problem for a long time and this is what I said in the the call
today.

Best,
Krzysztof

Email: jano@geog.ucsb.edu