I can't make coverage sub-group call tomorrow

From: Bill Roberts <bill@swirrl.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 21:34:46 +0000
To: "public-sdw-wg@w3.org" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Hi coverage fans

Sorry for the late notice but I'm afraid I won't be able to make the usual
coverage call, as I'll be travelling.

I suggest we skip the call and continue discussions via the mailing list
instead, but obviously if one of the other regulars would like to chair a
call, then please do.

The minutes of the last call are here:
https://www.w3.org/2017/02/15-sdwcov-minutes

I have an action to review and comment on the EO-QB and QB4ST drafts, which
I hope to do during my travels tomorrow.

Best regards

Bill