Re: SOSA/SSN integration architecture

Dear all,

I checked the options 2 to 4 and corrected some inconsistencies with
respect to the URIs of the ontologies. :
 - the URI of the SOSA ontology is once written http://www.w3.org/ns/sosa/,
and once written unify:localname. From this one can infer that ''unify''
equals "sosa", and ''localname'' equals the empty string.
 - the URI of the SSN ontology is also written unify:localname, so it has
 the  same URI as the SOSA ontology.

The object of the rdfs:isDefinedBy is often the ontology where the term is
defined, not the namespace.
I updated the snippets to reflect this. Please tell me if you think
otherwise.

I believe term "hijacking" is not well chosen here. It's conveys a negative
meaning, and does not reflect what is actually happening:
SSN "refines", or "precises" the semantics of some SOSA terms. I changed
hijacking to "precises".

In option 2b/3c, SOSA and SSN are  not in the same namespace, hence I
hardly see why it would  be considered  as a variant of option 2.

I just added some spaces in option 5 to correct the "code" sections.

Kind regards,
Maxime