From: Michael.LUTZ--- via TC-Announce <tc-announce@lists.opengeospatial.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 at 14:56
Subject: [TC-Announce] Delft TC -- INSPIRE - What if...? -- Workshop & call
for position papers
To: <tc-announce@lists.opengeospatial.org>
Cc: <karen.fullerton@ec.europa.eu>

Dear all,

During the upcoming TC meeting in Delft, on Thursday, 23 March 2017,
8:45-10:45, we are organising an *ad-hoc workshop* titled *INSPIRE – What
if…?*, which will be discussing what the INSPIRE infrastructure could look
like if we had to design it today, integrating new data sources and
exploiting new ICT opportunities (with a time horizon for implementation by
2025-2030).

With this e-mail, we are launching a *call for position papers *for this
workshop (see details attached). Please send your position papers to
michael.lutz@ec.europa.eu *by 13 March 2017*.

Depending on the number of submissions, we will organise the workshop
through panel discussions on different topics or as a bar camp session
(with several break-out groups).

The position papers will be summarized in a workshop report and published
on the INSPIRE web site. The conclusions of the workshop will be used as
input for discussions on how the INSPIRE infrastructure could evolve in
order to support emerging requirements, increase efficiency and reinforcing
its unique potential for cross-border applications. If successful, we will
organise a similar workshop at the INSPIRE Conference in Kehl/Strasbourg in
September.

Looking forward to your ideas and suggestions.

Best regards,
Michael

--

Michael Lutz
Project Leader - INSPIRE

*European Commission *Joint Research Centre
B.6 – Digital Economy
Via Fermi 2749, TP 262
I-21027 Ispra (VA), Italy
+39 0332 786759 <+39%200332%20786759>