Re: SDW plenary agenda item - Namespace for SOSA and SSN ontology

Dear all,

I selected (arbitrarily I must say) some of the arguments found in the
mailing list, and copied them into
https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/NamespaceIssue

Just so that we are all on the same page if we need to vote for one/two
namespaces.

Keep in mind that if we choose only one namespace, we will have  to choose
between ssn and sosa.

Kind regards,
Maxime