From: Kerry Taylor [mailto:kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au]
Sent: Sunday, 19 February, 2017 15:02
To: janowicz@ucsb.edu; danh.lephuoc@tu-berlin.de; Armin Haller <armin.haller@anu.edu.au>
Cc: public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Subject: ssn and github

Github appears to have yet another error on it around ssn:

I can see that there is a new file created here https://github.com/w3c/sdw/commit/da109c5b1a8758582caf18c8c797887387123aee#diff-95f609f3731bdeb74f41d82be5f0fadc called ssn.owl.

1) didn't every one want "ssn.ttl" to be  used instead of "ssn.owl"  (.owl suffix)? Or  have  I misunderstood?

2)  It is out of date--- it appears to be an old copy that does not capture changes to ssn.ttl  in the past few weeks and is inconsistent with ssn.ttl

3) I strongly suggest we keep only one of them on git - either ssn.owl or ssn.ttl but not  both for fear of getting out of sync (as they are right now)

I will remove ssn.owl in my next PR - I hope that is ok. Please let me know ASAP if that should not be done.

There is also something  not right going on with dul-alignment.owl - but I am going to leave that alone for the principle of "first, do no harm."

--Kerry

Dr Kerry Taylor
Associate Professor (Data Science)
Research School of Computer Science
ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science
Canberra ACT 2601 Australia
+61 2 6125 8560