Re: Actuation and Actuators in SOSA (issue-91)

Dear all,

I am really troubled by all the changes being made to the Actuation wiki
page right now (and so close to the meeting) that make proposals such as
deleting sosa:resultTime and so forth. This is entirely out of scope for
the small actuation issue that we wanted to discuss first and it would
also have far reaching impact on all other parts of SOSA, e.g., the
observation part. Let us please go step by step and not mix apples and
oranges.

Best,
Jano

Email: jano@geog.ucsb.edu