Re: SDW Best Practice sub-group call; Wed 15 Feb 2017 @ 16:00UTC

Hi- in readiness for the call tomorrow, Linda & I have worked through the
backlog and prepared a sprint plan [1] that we can use as the basis of
discussion. There's way too much stuff, but (i) we're time limited, and
(ii) we can push (low risk) some work to the final sprint.

Cheers, Jeremy

[1]:
https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Detailed_planning_BP_document#February_-_mid_March_2017
: