Actuation and Actuators in SOSA (issue-91)

From: Krzysztof Janowicz <janowicz@ucsb.edu>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 15:49:42 -0800
To: Simon.Cox@csiro.au, armin.haller@anu.edu.au, public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Dear all,

I added a wiki pages that shows a concept map for the changes to be made
on the Actuator and Actuation side of SOSA. The proposed changes address
some shortcomings of the current model and are also in preparation for a
deeper axiomatization in SSN.

There are two major (but in no sense dramatic changes) to SOSA, namely a
proposal to add the SOSA:actuatedProperty role and a class called
SOSA:ActuableProperty.  These are in line with previous work and
requests made on this list.

I hope you can look at the concept map and the notes on the wiki page as
I hope we can get this resolved during our next teleconference. Please
keep in mind that everything that is not shown in a dashed style is
already part of SOSA.

https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Actuation_in_SOSA

Best,
Jano