hasResult / Sampling in SOSA & ISSUE-90

From: Le Phuoc, Danh <danh.lephuoc@tu-berlin.de>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 15:07:49 +0000
To: "Simon.Cox@csiro.au" <Simon.Cox@csiro.au>, "public-sdw-wg@w3.org" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>, Kerry Taylor <kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au>, "Krzysztof Janowicz" <janowicz@ucsb.edu>, Armin Haller <armin.haller@anu.edu.au>, Maxime Lefrançois <maxime.lefrancois@emse.fr>
Hi all,

As requested from Armin to outline a solution for attach values to observations as a part of the solution mentioned in this issue: https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/track/issues/90, I  created a Wiki page at https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Storing_Observation_Value with some figures to illustrate the possible patterns : collapsing or not collapsing ssn:SensorOutput and ssn:ObservationValue.

I’m trying to collecting inputs/proposals from previous minutes to populate the wiki page but I got lost. I would appreciate if you could point me to your proposals in the minutes or even better put them directly to the Wiki so that I could consolidate them before the next call.

Best,

Danh