Re: request for ssn agenda item please

Frankly speaking, we generated so many emails and so many proposals that
it is difficult to keep track of. We have multiple proposals, e.g., the
one from Phil, on the table and instead of discussing them, we keep
adding new proposals :-). Many of them are indeed very similar but a
some are pretty different. Armin's request was to focus on the concrete
platform issue first and this makes sense to me.

Email: jano@geog.ucsb.edu