Re: Proposals (was Re: Architecture of SOSA/SSN integration)

> i.e. no action required, just minor clarification on the proposed way
> forward
>
> but kudos for the alignment work done to date :-)

Lets for the moment state that SOSA and SSN are strongly inspired by O&M
and that more formal bridges between them are to be developed.

If nobody jumps in all of a sudden, we will have made the biggest step
today in 6 months and I hope we will not revisit each single point to
change or re-discuss it in the near future :-). There is more than
enough work left for us anyway.

Cheers,
Jano

Email: jano@geog.ucsb.edu