Re: Architecture of SOSA/SSN integration

Rob,

Just remember that there is no formal way (outside of reification) to add axioms to a new namespace because they don’t have IRI’s. All we can do is put the IRI’s of new concepts that involve them into a new namespace and make an ontology document that defines them accessible at a URL in the same namespace (such as the URL that is the same as the namespace, for example).