Re: datasets with the new SSN ontology

Dear Catherine,

I just created a new module in SEAS that is automatically built from the
climate and forecast ontology. You can leverage this module to translate
your dataset to the new version of SSN in the future.

The SEAS Climate and Forecast (CF) features Ontology
https://w3id.org/seas/ClimateAndForecastOntology has been generated
automatically from the climate and forecast ontology
http://purl.oclc.org/NET/ssnx/cf/cf-feature by applying the following two
SPARQL-Generate rules:

Until it's online, you can fetch this new module at
https://github.com/thesmartenergy/seas/raw/master/src/main/ontop/1.0/ClimateAndForecastOntology-1.0.ttl

Be aware that this ontology makes the Specific Instances of ssn:Property
assumption: no more than one feature of interest per property.

It has been generated automatically with the two SPARQL-Generate rules
attached (see http://ci.emse.fr/sparql-generate/ )

Best,
Maxime Lefrançois