datasets with the new SSN ontology

From: Catherine Roussey <catherine.roussey@irstea.fr>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 10:20:49 +0200
To: <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Cc: 'François Pinet' <francois.pinet@irstea.fr>
Dear all

I have received the demand from Armin Haller about our usage of SSN.

About the old version of ssn our datasets is available at
http://ontology.irstea.fr/pmwiki.php/Site/WeatherData

the sparqlendpoint is http://ontology.irstea.fr/weather/snorql/

We can not do a translation of this datasets from the 8 of august. The
ingenier in charge of the dataset is on vacation for the whole august month.

And I do not know yet if he will be available in september to do this
translation.

Note that our dataset is based on climate and forcast ontology
https://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/ssn/ssnx/cf/cf-feature#Precipitation

If this ontology is not available in the new version of ssn we can not
do nothing.

Best Regards

Catherine Roussey

--