Re: Reminder: review and support the Spatial Data on the Web Interest Group draft charter by end of this week

From: Bill Roberts <bill@swirrl.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 08:11:03 +0200
To: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Cc: "public-sdw-wg@w3.org" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Hi Francois

Do you know how many notes of support we have had so far?  Do we need more
to pass a particular threshold?

It's probably a difficult time with a lot of people on holiday, but maybe
we can all make sure our networks of W3C members are aware of this.  (I
filled it in for Swirrl a few weeks ago).

Thanks

Bill